CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 9, 2012

Before Tour

Well, I finally was able to sneak a look at my classroom last week! I'm working at an open space school, but the Kindergarten and 1st grade classrooms have walls so I do actually have a room! My door is outside, and it's the absolute furthest classroom from the front of the building! Hey, extra steps everyday!  Here's the "before" tour of what I have to work with:


This is the view from the back left of the classroom.  That whiteboard is going to move somewhere so that this can be my reading corner.


This is looking at the front of the room. None of those pocket charts are mine, but calendar math will go somewhere up there. My SmartBoard!


Here's the front of the room. I have windows!


My computer area - there's two more under the other window.



This is the back of the room. I have a storage closet, cabinet, and a bathroom. The cabinet will probably move and I'm thinking about putting my desk there.







A sink and water fountain!




The door on the left leads to the other 1st grade classroom and the other door is my main door that leads to the building and the playground.


Tomorrow, the renovating begins! We're moving in bookshelves and posters and bulletin boards and hopefully getting a good start to my room. More pictures coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment