CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Peace Love and 1st Grade

I'm super excited to have chosen a theme for my classroom this year.  After spending some time at a teacher supply store today, my mom and I decided on Peace Love & First Grade! I bought a few things to get started with:


I toyed back and forth between this theme and a Dr. Seuss one.  Finally, I decided that for my Reading Center or Small Group Center, that's where I'll use my Dr. Seuss theme. I want to choose a different Dr. Seuss book every 6 weeks or so to design the reading center around. I can't wait to get a look at my classroom this week so I can really begin the whole makeover process! Looking at all of your blogs has me SO overwhelmed, but in the best way possible. I'm getting so many ideas and I'll definitely be updating with before pictures of my classroom as soon as possible! 

-Ms. Carney

No comments:

Post a Comment